When using, pay attention to the pressing port. Due to the bottle exhaust problem (sometimes only one type of material is pressed, which is not colored), it is necessary to press out tow batches of material (sometimes five of six times) and mix the tow batches of paste in 1:1 ratio before coloring.
Formula A: AQUA, ETHANOLAMINE, p- PHENYLENEDIAMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, RESORCINOL, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, m-AMINOPHEOL, FRAGRANCE, PHENYL METHYL PYRAZOLONE, 2,4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCL SODIUM SULFITE, BISABOLOL
Other Trace Components: DISODIUM EDTA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRCT, FORSYTHIA SUSPENSA FRUIT EXTRACT, BIOTA ORIENTALIS LEAF EXTRACT, ASTRAGALUS MEMBRANCEUS ROOT EXTRAT, PHENOXYETHANOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL
Formula B: AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SHDROGEN PEROXITE, COCAMIDE DEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ETRANCE.
Other Trace Components: DISODIUM EDTA, OXYQUINOLINE SULFATE.
Matters Needing Attention
- This product contains hydrogen peroxide, phenylenediamine and resorcinol. Please read the instructions before use and use according to their requirement.
- Hair dyes may cause severe allergic reactions, and skin tests should be conducted in advance according to the instructions.
- Avoid contact between the product and the eyes, it should be immediately rinsed.
- Do not use this product to dye eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Suitable gloves are required for professional use.
- This product is not suitable for consumers under the age of 16.
- Please do not dye your hair in the following situations: there is a rash had adverse reactions when dyeing my hair before.
- SODIUM SULFITE is used as an antioxidant.
hair coloring in just 15 minutes
no ammonia & harmless
easy & comfortable application
perfect black hair coverage
Five in One (5/1)
1- Hair Dye
2- Hair conditioner
5- Hair growth
This product is simple and fast, and there is no need to wash hair before operation. (Dry hair dyed directly)
Wear gloves, press out an appropriate amount of cream (about three times the amount of regular shampoo) and evenly apply it to the hair. Message and rub for 12 – 15 minutes (for areas with more white hair rub for 2 – 3 more minutes).
Wait for more then 15 minutes, observe the coloring, rinse off the residual foam with water, and wipe with a towel to get the ideal black hair. (It is recommended not to use shampoo on that day)